Friday, September 29, 2006

You can't Escape Leroy!!

Contrary to popular belief there arn't a whole lot of people in my area that takes the kind of calls that I do. So at a certain point in the day where people are on break or leave early it is quite possible I am the only one here. This situation can actually make for a lot of comedy.

"Good Afternoon this is Leroy, how can I help you today?"
"Well you can get your act together for one thing. I am so sick of yall messing with MY money. MY money not your money, and I want it corrected right now!"
"I'm happy to assist you, whats the problem?"
"Well you are rejecting my claims..I need to know WHY and then I need you to send me a check."
"I'm apologize mam but your insurance canceled as of September 1st, that is why we are rejecting these claims."
"No it didn't cancel...send me my check."
"I'm sorry but it really did cancel."
"No it didn't."
"If it wasn't supposed to cancel you will want to contact your Human Resources with your employer at 1-866-555-5555."
" FINE! I Will call them!!!"
*click*

5 Mins later...

"Good afternoon this is Leroy may I have your name please?"
"I am so sick of getting you Leroy...this is Mrs. Bailey."
"Did you call the number I gave you Mrs. Bailey?"
"No because you are going to reinstate my insurance."
"I can't reinstate it mam that has to come from your employer so you will want to call that number I gave you."
"I HATE YOU!"
*click*

3 mins later...
"Good afternoon this is Leroy h-"
"&^%$*# *#@!@*! @#$%!!!!"
"Mrs. Bailey is that you?"
"Yes! And I want your Job!"
"I can assure you that you do not want my job Mrs. Bailey."
"NO! I want you to get fired! You are playing games with me!!"
"All I am doing is answering the phone Mrs. Bailey. Did you call the number I gave you? They can reinstate your insurance..."
"Well I hope they can fire yo &%$ too!!! GOODBYE FOREVER LEROY!"

3 mins later...I WENT HOME! Until next time this is Leroy signing out.

4 comments:

Lilly said...

Poor Leroy.

I hope you enjoy a peaceful weekend! Unplug your phone?

MrsTito said...

Ha Ha! I remember those nights of being the only person to answer the phone!

I used to work collections for a payday advance company and I was one of two people to answer the phone on Friday nights from 9-12 p.m. It was always so much fun transferring people to my "supervisor" and getting the same people over and over...I miss midnights sometimes.

Anonymous said...

You know.... i don't want your job.

Anonymous said...

yeah... i don't want your job either.