Monday, September 25, 2006

Saquatch Sighting

Some say I was born with chest hair. I don't know what caused it but I am a pretty hairy man. I'll put it this way...I've been naked before around people and no one has noticed. It's not so bad I feel I need to trim it back or have it surgically removed but it's there none the less. I've jokingly been called Sasquatch by my friends on several occasions but I have never been mistaken as an actual Sasquatch sighting, but I think I talked to one on the phone.

"Good Morning this is Leroy how can I help you today?"
"Hi Leroy, this is Mr. Henderson. You can call me Harry. I need to see if laser hair removal is covered under my insurance policy."
"Well sir unfortunately not, laser hair removal is considered cosmetic and not related to an actual medical diagnosis."
"Oh but it is for a medical condition..It's not cosmetic."
"What is the medical condition sir?"
"I have extreme hair growth all over my body. It's really bad..."
"It's still cosmetic sir, it's not an actual disease or medical condition."
"You do not understand how much hair there is... When I shave I get horrible bumps all over my body."
"Yes sir that's razor burn common side affect of shaving."
"I have to shave everyday...If I let it go for a week or more I almost have a full coat of hair."
"I'm sorry sir I wish it was covered but unfortunately it's not."
Then as he went to hang up the phone I heard a feral roar in the background, like Chewbacca on Star Wars. And it wasn't until then that I realized who I was talking to...the Sasquatch!! Maybe Saquatchism is a medical condition and not the missing link. Who knows...

Oh here is a picture of me on a camping vacation with my parents.



Until next time this is Leroy...Signing out.

No comments: