Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Capt. 'Hot Aft' Leroy

As most everyone knows or should know yesterday was Talk Like a Pirate Day. Well working in a Customer Service Department answering phone calls and doing this all day would have gotten me fired, but because I am so dedicated to TLAPD I decided to do one call. Luckily the member didn't catch on and ask for my manager, or maybe it is true that everyone has a little pirate in them.

"Avast! This be Leroy, how can I be of service?"
"Good morning Leroy, this is Mrs. Jackson, I need to see if I have benefits for a routine colonoscopy? I have a family history of colon cancer and would like to have a screening."
"Arghh...I have a family history of booty problems, meself! Don't be dropping anchor just yet, I'll check to see if that's covered."
"Okay..."
"Alright Matey, Looks to me like a colon screening is covered under you health insurance policy. Hopefully you'll be having clear skies and sails full of wind!"
" Thanks for the information Leroy, you have a good day."
"You too lass, may your keels be full of haul and your seas as smooth as glass!"


Argg, that did tickle me wooden leg! Until next time, this is Capt 'Hot Aft' Leroy signing out!

3 comments:

Lilly said...

LMFAO. Excuse the pun..

RedNeckGirl said...

OMG....too funny!!!

Anonymous said...

I did the same thing to a couple people. Luckily, I staff an internal help desk and both people I did it too turned out to know it was pirate day.