Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Essence of Leroy

Family is a very important thing where I come from, you keep your family close and visit them quite often. I know its strange but I actually enjoy hanging out with my family and even with my in-laws. One thing that is very important to my family is birthdays. They are always big events where the whole family gets together and we eat and eat some more then talk in between bites. Well this past weekend I was at one of these birthday parties for a cousin Trev-Bo, and at this party there were balloon animals, no clowns (thank god), just balloon animals. There was one such ballon animal made in the shape of a long nosed dog. Someone placed this flesh colored balloon dog in the crook of some tree limbs and let him hang up there by his neck.

He stayed up there for quite some time enjoying the sights of the party but then his body exploded due to the agitation of the tree bark. Unfortunately the Long balloon snout and the two egg shaped ears were still hanging up there, and immediately it was noticed that Spot was no longer a Dog...he was a set of male genetalia. This was pointed out quite quickly by Trev-Bo's Uncle, who said, "Dang...them balls are smooth as eggs." There was a few moments of silence then the picnic area erupted with laughter. Then horror struck...Trev-Bo's mom grabbed the "package" and threw it to the ground and began to grind the "package" with her foot. Every male cried out in sudden anguish and the wang popped in brutal finality.

The male gentalia can be quite a funny subject at times, mostly because it is not normaly talked about in people's daily conversation. That is, except mine. Everyday I have to hear about some Paw-Paw needing to get his groove on. Today was no exception when Mr. Brown called in:
"Hello? Hello?"
"Good afternoon my name is Leroy how can I help you today?"
"Oh hey Leroy, I was callin to see if my surgery was approved for my penis implants."
"...well... I can certaintly check, do you mind holding? (Even though there must not be enough to hold...)"
"Sure thing!"
Sure enough the Insurance Fairy had come and touched its magical wand on Mr. Browns Penis wish and he was approved to have the implants. Apparently Mr Brown had so many other problems in like that we had to give him something to "do" in his free time, lucky Mrs. Brown.
"Thanks for holding sir, I checked on the pre-determination and it was approved, you'll receive a letter stating this information."
"Hallelujah, praise Jesus, God Almighty!" I guess if Jesus can be raised from the dead so can parts of Mr. Brown.
"Christmas has come early thank you so much Leroy you have no idea how much this means to me. If I was there I would give you a big ol' hug."
"As long as its before the surgery I'd be happy to give you a hug Mr. Brown, you have a good day and have a fast recovery!"

And so the Legend says that everytime there is a balloon genetalia made a senior citizen gets his jimmy back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

On a note semi along the same lines, a friend of mine, had to have one of his balls removed. He had a replcae ment put in. Another friend and I always joke that we whould have had a bell put in instead. Jingle balls so to speak. another good one, keep em coming.

Leroy - Customer Service Rep. said...

LMAO Jingle Balls!!!