Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday is for Retards

I don't know what it is about Friday, but we always receive the highest volume of retarded people calling in on this day. It never fails I will have these following questions atleast 10-20 times on a Friday, where as on Monday- Thursday I will get these questions 1-5 times.

Retarded Question #1: I see there is a fax number on this form, can I fax it to this number?

No, we put the fax number on the form so you can send us questions, then we'll fax the answer back to you...

Retarded Question #2: When I fax this form in with my receipts, do I need to fax the original receipts?

Yes sir, because we get that actual crumpled yellow peice of paper with the chewing tobacco stains come through the fax machine. It makes me want to ask this question, When you put something in the fax machine it does come back out right?

Retarded Question #3: Im trying to fax this form in to you guys but the line is busy, what should I do?

Keep trying...

Usually I try and be understanding and caring, because I know that people can't know everything about their Medical Savings Account. But the above questions are pretty straight forward and should be able to be answered even before they are spoken. What really gets me is some of these people will call us and hold for 10 minutes before they get one of us and still have this question in their mind.

I know its been a while and there were some rumors I was dead but I am trying to make a comeback, until next time... LEEEEROOOOYYYYY!!!

5 comments:

rachel said...

Welcome back! I told someone today I hate Fridays more than Mondays and they thought I was nuts. And that was before I had someone hit me with an email problem at 4:59 pm...

Anonymous said...

/taps foot impatiently.

it's about time!!!

<3
Pookie

Anonymous said...

Altimas,

Glad you decided to blog again. I love these things so much, always hilarious and worth the read.

grEnAlEins

Anonymous said...

Nice comeback.............

Scatterplot Sorbopads said...

Welcome back buuuuuudy!

Keep up the posts!

~Scatterplot